Register Early To Ensure You Get the Coach That Best Fits Your
Needs and Schedule. See Coach Bios Below.
- Private coaching sessions are available for $60 (50 minutes) during most of the conference day. Below are the coach bios that you can select from.
- When choosing a coach from the bios below, consider the difference between career versus executive coaches: Career coaches tend to focus on career transition, understanding job options, assessments of strengths and interests, and developing job search strategies and job search skills. Executive coaches typically provide services to director- level and higher managers and executives. Executive coaching focuses on achieving faster career advancement (usually within the context of your current employer), increasing leadership effectiveness, and helping business owners grow their business.
- You must register for the conference, either full or for the afternoon session before purchasing your private coaching session.
- If you have not already registered, please go now to the Attendee Registration page and register for the conference.
- Upon completion of your conference registration, come back to this page and select your coach from the choices below. When you choose the coach a screen will appear showing you available time slots for each coach. Choose the desired time slot. If that coach and selected time slot is not available, a message will appear stating “out of stock.” You can either pick a different time slot for that coach, or you can pick a different coach.
- After paying for your coach, you will receive an email coaching confirmation. Please bring your confirmation to the coaching desk next to the main registration area. Please arrive to the conference at least 30 minutes before your coaching session begins.
- For customer service, call (310) 855-1064 or email email@example.com
- You will not be admitted to your pre-paid coaching session without having paid for the conference registration.
Available Coaches :
Alandria (Landi) Saifer has been an executive coach and management consultant for 18 years. Her practice has focused on healthcare, bio-tech, finance and high-tech. During the early part of her career she worked in outplacement assisting executives and line employees transition between companies and between jobs. As the economy recovered, her practice focused on helping client organizations to retain high potential employees through assessment and coaching as well as to assist organizations to hire and promote the right people for senior level positions.
The economic shifts over the past 18 years have helped to emphasize the value of integrating both career coaching and executive coaching in Dr. Saifer’s practice. By maintaining an eye on the future opportunities for change she is able to help clients transition into new roles and once there she can help them to achieve new levels of success.
M. Gene Ondrusek, Ph.D. is a nationally recognized psychologist with a clinical and consulting practice centered in southern California and Texas, providing management consultation, leadership development, and executive coaching services at all levels in a variety of organizations. His expertise has been utilized in a number of enterprises, including:
Dr. Ondrusek’s client organizations range from manufacturing concerns and high tech/biotech firms to service industries such as insurance, health care, and the military. He is an adjunct faculty member with SDSU and UCSD, and has provided consulting services to Southern Methodist University’s Department of Psychology, where he also teaches. His previous career as an NIH Clinical Research Scientist makes him uniquely equipped to provide executive coaching services to a wide range of biotech industries.
As executive coach and management consultant to the CEO and President of four steel manufacturing firms, he assisted in growing the company from 15 million to 30 million in a four year period, resulting in the CEO’s selection as the 1998 Entrepreneur of the Year in the Dallas region by INC. magazine. In his capacity as management consultant, he also has expertise and experience in employment assessment, organizational development and strategic planning. He currently maintains a clinical practice as the Chief Psychologist with Integrated Health Management. In this capacity, he provides a variety of psychological services for executive clientele along with his clinical and consulting practice.
Dr. Ondrusek has been providing consultation in human resources and the people side of business performance for over 30 years. He holds degrees from UC Riverside and the UC San Francisco School of Medicine, the University of Texas at Austin, as well as the Stern Graduate School of Business at New York University. He is a licensed psychologist and has a previous career as a Clinical Research Scientist through NIH at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine.
Cynthia Burnham is an executive coach, speaker and development professional specializing in personal and leadership presence, self-awareness, and the enhancement of professional reputation. Her explicit mission is to help people find increased understanding, confidence and fit in their career and their lives. In San Diego since 2005, she has worked with leaders at Sony, Illumina, SAIC, L-3, SPAWAR, Biosite, Qualcomm and others. She is the soon-to-be-published author of “Powerful, Persuasive, Productive: A How-to Guide for Switching on Your Leadership Presence.”
Prior to 2005, she was SVP, Dir. of Employee Relations & Learning for UBS Financial Services (fka PaineWebber), where she led a full-service training department, Corporate Employee Relations and Diversity for the 20,000-person U.S. division, while participating in global initiatives with other divisions. Before PaineWebber, she ran a consulting, motivational speaking and training practice. She began her career in consumer packaged goods sales, sales management and sales training with Gillette, Safety Razor Division, and Duracell, USA. Cynthia earned an M.B.A. from U.C.L.A. and a B.A., Creative Studies from U.C. Santa Barbara. She is certified in a number of assessment instruments, including MBTI, Lominger Voices 360, DiSC, and Firo-B; is a professional singer/songwriter and a certified Laughter Yoga Leader.